Triton Stormwater Solutions a recurring sponsor; thanks once again for the support! Please visit the Triton Cyber Café located in the Grand Ballroom at StormCon in Anaheim.
Check out the complete 2011 Conference Guide with all of this years exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers.
About Triton Stormwater Solutions
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Brighton, Mich., Triton Stormwater Solutions manufactures the next generation of stormwater chamber management systems. In virtually every metric that matters to developers, municipal planners and engineers, Triton's stormwater chambers offer greater advantages and design flexibility over traditional systems. Triton's proprietary design and patented construction offers larger-capacity, lighter-weight, easier-to-install stormwater chambers that are more than 50 percent stronger than traditional products. Triton is also environmentally friendly, manufacturing materials from the same soy-based resin that has been in use for more than 50 years in the heavy equipment and automotive industries.
About Triton Stormwater Chambers
• Triton stormwater chambers are the lightest and strongest available at 32 pounds, 46 percent less per linear foot than traditional stormwater chamber products due to their soy-based material.
• Because Triton’s stormwater chambers weigh less, the cost to transport them is lower and installation is easier.
• Each Chamber is HS-30 stamped meaning it can take a single axle load of 48kips with 18” of soil cover and no pavement.
• Triton stormwater chambers also have 46 percent greater capacity per linear foot and can withstand 16,000 more pounds of pressure than traditional chambers (according to independent tests).
• Projects using Triton stormwater chambers can achieve up to 18 LEED credits.
• The Triton products are a Carbon Neutral product allowing for an additional 3 more LEEDs credits.
• Each Chamber is HS-30 stamped. Fifty year record keeping.
• Product is tested and certified by the University of the Ohio’s ORITE department. The University's facility that tests the Triton Chambers is the same facility used by the Ohio Department of Transportation as well as ADS pipe and chamber manufacturer.
• The chambers are 5 times stronger than HS-20 requirement with 18" of cover and NO pavement layer. The Chambers exceed the latest AASHTO LFRD Bridge Design Spec1. The tests at Ohio U validates that the chambers withstand a rear axle load of 48 Kips (Kilopounds) WITHOUT a pavement layer.
• The Triton system comes with a large, built-in, easy-to-clean secondary filtration system with a tertiary sump inside the large header. This ensures superior water filtration before it enters the chambers. This filter is better than the competitors' single small isolator row, which comes with an overflow to bypass the system!
• 46% lighter than the competitors' chambers. Short sections available = One-person installation.
• 46% greater storage capacity per linear foot than the competitions highest chamber, allowing the same water storage volume with about 20% less footprint and 20% less stone.
• Triton Chambers are stackable, allowing double or triple the storage space in the same foot-print.
• More environmentally-friendly Soy Oil-based resin, with more stable cost.
Please visit the Triton Cyber Café located in the Grand Ballroom and visit www tritonsws.com for additional information.
Thanks again to all of ours sponsors! To see additional information about each of our sponsors continue reading or download this years conference guide. Click on any of the logos below to go directly to the sponsors website.